经典莎士比亚十四行英文诗歌5首精品多篇

经典莎士比亚十四行英文诗歌5首精品多篇

莎士比亚英文诗歌 篇一

How can I then return in happy plight,

那么,我怎么能够喜洋洋归来,

That am debarr'd the benefit of rest?

既然得不着片刻身心的安息?

When day's oppression is not eased by night,

当白天的压逼入夜并不稍衰,

But day by night, and night by day, oppress'd?

只是夜继日、日又继夜地压逼?

And each, though enemies to either's reign,

日和夜平时虽事事各不相下,

Do in consent shake hands to torture me;

却互相携手来把我轮流挫折,

The one by toil, the other to complain

一个用跋涉,一个却呶呶怒骂,

How far I toil, still farther off from thee.

说我离开你更远,虽整天跋涉。

I tell the day, to please them thou art bright

为讨好白天,我告它你是光明,

And dost him grace when clouds do blot the heaven:

在阴云密布时你将把它映照。

So flatter I the swart-complexion'd night,

我又这样说去讨黑夜的欢心:

When sparkling stars twire not thou gild'st the even.

当星星不眨眼,你将为它闪耀。

But day doth daily draw my sorrows longer

但天天白天尽拖长我的苦痛,

And night doth nightly make grief's strength seem stronger.

夜夜黑夜又使我的忧思转凶。

莎士比亚英文诗歌 篇二

No longer mourn for me when I am dead

我死去的时候别再为我悲哀,

Then you shall hear the surly sullen bell

当你听见那沉重凄惨的葬钟

Give warning to the world that I am fled

普告给全世界说我已经离开

From this vile world, with vilest worms to dwell:

这龌龊世界去伴最龌龊的虫:

Nay, if you read this line, remember not

不呀,当你读到这诗,别再记起

The hand that writ it; for I love you so

那写它的手;因为我爱到这样,

That I in your sweet thoughts would be forgot

宁愿被遗忘在你甜蜜的心里,

If thinking on me then should make you woe.

如果想起我会使你不胜哀伤。

O, if, I say, you look upon this verse

如果呀,我说,如果你看见这诗,

When I perhaps compounded am with clay,

那时候或许我已经化作泥土,

Do not so much as my poor name rehearse.

连我这可怜的名字也别提起,

But let your love even with my life decay,

但愿你的爱与我的生命同腐。

Lest the wise world should look into your moan

免得这聪明世界猜透你的心,

And mock you with me after I am gone.

在我死去后把你也当作笑柄。

莎士比亚英文诗歌 篇三

O, lest the world should task you to recite

哦,免得这世界要强逼你自招

What merit lived in me, that you should love

我有什么好处,使你在我死后

After my death, dear love, forget me quite,

依旧爱我,爱人呀,把我全忘掉,

For you in me can nothing worthy prove;

因外我一点值得提的都没有;

Unless you would devise some virtuous lie,

除非你捏造出一些美丽的谎,

To do more for me than mine own desert,

过分为我吹嘘我应有的价值,

And hang more praise upon deceased I

把瞑目长眠的我阿谀和夸奖,

Than niggard truth would willingly impart:

远超过鄙吝的事实所愿昭示:

O, lest your true love may seem false in this,

哦,怕你的真爱因此显得虚伪,

That you for love speak well of me untrue,

怕你为爱的原故替我说假话,

My name be buried where my body is,

愿我的名字永远和肉体同埋,

And live no more to shame nor me nor you.

免得活下去把你和我都羞煞。

For I am shamed by that which I bring forth,

因为我可怜的作品使我羞惭,

And so should you, to love things nothing worth.

而你爱不值得爱的,也该愧赧。

莎士比亚英文诗歌 篇四

That thou art blamed shall not be thy defect,

你受人指摘,并不是你的瑕疵,

For slander's mark was ever yet the fair;

因为美丽永远是诽谤的对象;

The ornament of beauty is suspect,

美丽的无上的装饰就是猜疑,

A crow that flies in heaven's sweetest air.

像乌鸦在最晴朗的天空飞翔。

So thou be good, slander doth but approve

所以,检点些,谗言只能更恭维

Thy worth the greater, being woo'd of time;

你的美德,既然时光对你钟情;

For canker vice the sweetest buds doth love,

因为恶蛆最爱那甜蜜的嫩蕊,

And thou present'st a pure unstained prime.

而你的正是纯洁无瑕的初春。

Thou hast pass'd by the ambush of young days,

你已经越过年轻日子的埋伏,

Either not assail'd or victor being charged;

或未遭遇袭击,或已克服敌手;

Yet this thy praise cannot be so thy praise,

可是,对你这样的赞美并不足

To tie up envy evermore enlarged:

堵住那不断扩大的嫉妒的口:

If some suspect of ill mask'd not thy show,

若没有猜疑把你的清光遮掩,

Then thou alone kingdoms of hearts shouldst owe.

多少个心灵的王国将归你独占。

莎士比亚英文诗歌5首经典相关文章

莎士比亚英文诗歌 篇五

That time of year thou mayst in me behold

在我身上你或许会看见秋天,

When yellow leaves, or none, or few, do hang

当黄叶,或尽脱,或只三三两两

Upon those boughs which shake against the cold,

挂在瑟缩的枯枝上索索抖颤--

Bare ruin'd choirs, where late the sweet birds sang.

荒废的歌坛,那里百鸟曾合唱。

In me thou seest the twilight of such day

在我身上你或许会看见暮霭,

As after sunset fadeth in the west,

它在日落后向西方徐徐消退:

Which by and by black night doth take away,

黑夜,死的化身,渐渐把它赶开,

Death's second self, that seals up all in rest.

严静的安息笼住纷纭的万类。

In me thou see'st the glowing of such fire

在我身上你或许全看见余烬,

That on the ashes of his youth doth lie,

它在青春的寒灰里奄奄一息,

As the death-bed whereon it must expire

在惨淡灵床上早晚总要断魂,

Consumed with that which it was nourish'd by.

给那滋养过它的烈焰所销毁。

This thou perceivest, which makes thy love more strong,

看见了这些,你的爱就会加强,

To love that well which thou must leave ere long.

因为他转瞬要辞你溘然长往。

莎士比亚英文诗歌 篇六

Lord of my love, to whom in vassalage

我爱的主呵,你的高尚的道德

Thy merit hath my duty strongly knit,

使我这臣属的忠诚与你紧系,

To thee I send this written ambassage,

我向你派遣这位手书的使者,

To witness duty, not to show my wit.

来证实我忠诚,不是来炫耀才力。

Duty so great, which wit so poor as mine

忠诚这么大,可我的才力不中用——

May make seem bare, in wanting words to show it,

没词语来表达,使忠诚显得贫乏;

But that I hope some good conceit of thine

但是,我希望在你深思的灵魂中,

In thy soul's thought, all naked, will bestow it;

有坦率可亲的好念头会来收藏它:

Till whatsoever star that guides my moving

要等到哪一颗引导我行程的星宿

Points on me graciously with fair aspect,

和颜悦色地给我指出了好运气,

And puts apparel on my tottered loving

并给我褴褛的爱心穿上了锦裘,

To show me worthy of thy sweet respect.

以表示我配承受你关注的美意:

Then may I dare to boast how I do love thee;

到那时,我才敢夸说我爱你多深,

Till then, not show my head where thou mayst prove me.

才愿显示我能给你考验的灵魂。

莎士比亚英文诗歌 篇七

But be contented: when that fell arrest

但是放心吧:当那无情的拘票

Without all bail shall carry me away,

终于丝毫不宽假地把我带走,

My life hath in this line some interest,

我的生命在诗里将依然长保,

Which for memorial still with thee shall stay.

永生的纪念品,永久和你相守。

When thou reviewest this, thou dost review

当你重读这些诗,就等于重读

The very part was consecrate to thee:

我献给你的至纯无二的生命:

The earth can have but earth, which is his due;

尘土只能有它的份,那就是尘土;

My spirit is thine, the better part of me:

灵魂却属你,这才是我的真身。

So then thou hast but lost the dregs of life,

所以你不过失掉生命的糟粕

The prey of worms, my body being dead,

(当我肉体死后),恶蛆们的食饵,

The coward conquest of a wretch's knife,

无赖的刀下一个怯懦的俘获,

Too base of thee to be remembered.

太卑贱的秽物,不配被你记忆。

The worth of that is that which it contains,

它唯一的价值就在它的内蕴,

And that is this, and this with thee remains.

那就是这诗:这诗将和它长存。

莎士比亚英文诗歌 篇八

Thus is his cheek the map of days outworn,

这样,他的朱颜是古代的图志,

When beauty lived and died as flowers do now,

那时美开了又谢像今天花一样,

Before the bastard signs of fair were born,

那时冒牌的艳色还未曾出世,

Or durst inhabit on a living brow;

或未敢公然高据活人的额上,

Before the golden tresses of the dead,

那时死者的美发,坟墓的财产,

The right of sepulchres, were shorn away,

还未被偷剪下来,去活第二回

To live a second life on second head;

在第二个头上②;那时美的死金鬟

Ere beauty's dead fleece made another gay:

还未被用来使别人显得华贵:

In him those holy antique hours are seen,

这圣洁的古代在他身上呈现,

Without all ornament, itself and true,

赤裸裸的真容,毫无一点铅华,

Making no summer of another's green,

不用别人的青翠做他的夏天,

Robbing no old to dress his beauty new;

不掠取旧脂粉妆饰他的鲜花;

And him as for a map doth Nature store,

就这样造化把他当图志珍藏,

To show false Art what beauty was of yore.

让假艺术赏识古代美的真相。

莎士比亚英文诗歌 篇九

That thou art blamed shall not be thy defect,

你受人指摘,并不是你的瑕疵,

For slander's mark was ever yet the fair;

因为美丽永远是诽谤的对象;

The ornament of beauty is suspect,

美丽的无上的装饰就是猜疑,

A crow that flies in heaven's sweetest air.

像乌鸦在最晴朗的天空飞翔。

So thou be good, slander doth but approve

所以,检点些,谗言只能更恭维

Thy worth the greater, being woo'd of time;

你的美德,既然时光对你钟情;

For canker vice the sweetest buds doth love,

因为恶蛆最爱那甜蜜的嫩蕊,

And thou present'st a pure unstained prime.

而你的正是纯洁无瑕的初春。

Thou hast pass'd by the ambush of young days,

你已经越过年轻日子的埋伏,

Either not assail'd or victor being charged;

或未遭遇袭击,或已克服敌手;

Yet this thy praise cannot be so thy praise,

可是,对你这样的赞美并不足

To tie up envy evermore enlarged:

堵住那不断扩大的嫉妒的口:

If some suspect of ill mask'd not thy show,

若没有猜疑把你的清光遮掩,

Then thou alone kingdoms of hearts shouldst owe.

多少个心灵的王国将归你独占。

莎士比亚英文诗歌 篇十

When to the sessions of sweet silent thought

当我传唤对已往事物的记忆

I summon up remembrance of things past,

出庭于那馨香的默想的公堂,

I sigh the lack of many a thing I sought,

我不禁为命中许多缺陷叹息,

And with old woes new wail my dear time's waste:

带着旧恨,重新哭蹉跎的时光;

Then can I drown an eye, unused to flow,

于是我可以淹没那枯涸的眼,

For precious friends hid in death's dateless night,

为了那些长埋在夜台的亲朋,

And weep afresh love's long since cancell'd woe,

哀悼着许多音容俱渺的美艳,

And moan the expense of many a vanish'd sight:

痛哭那情爱久已勾消的哀痛:

Then can I grieve at grievances foregone,

于是我为过去的惆怅而惆怅,

And heavily from woe to woe tell o'er

并且一一细算,从痛苦到痛苦,

The sad account of fore-bemoaned moan,

那许多呜咽过的呜咽的旧账,

Which I new pay as if not paid before.

仿佛还未付过,现在又来偿付。

But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,

但是只要那刻我想起你,挚友,

All losses are restored and sorrows end.

损失全收回,悲哀也化为乌有。