有关餐厅点菜英语对话情景

有关餐厅点菜英语对话情景

有关餐厅点菜英语对话篇1

W= Waiter P= Patron

W: Hi, I'm George. I'll be your waiter this evening. Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?

服务生:嗨,我是乔治,今晚我将为您服务。您现在准备点菜还是稍待一会呢?

P: I'm ready now. I'd like the roast chicken and a side order of corn.

顾客:我现在点菜,我要烤鸡和玉米副餐。

W: And would you like an appetizer before your meal? The soup of the day is our delicious tomato soup.

服务生:在正餐之前您要来个开胃菜吗?今天的汤是我们最美味可口的蕃茄汤。

P: I'll pass on the soup, but I'd like a garden salad.

顾客:我不要汤,不过我要田园沙拉。

W: Can I get you anything to drink?

服务生:您要什么饮料吗?

P: Yes, I'd like a glass of iced tea.

顾客:好啊,我要一杯冰红茶。

W: Okay. I'll be back in a minute with your drink and salad.

服务生:好的,我很快会把您的饮料和沙拉送来。

P: Thank you. (to be continued)

顾客:谢谢。

有关餐厅点菜英语对话篇2

Jenny:

Good morning. one persons?

早上好,一个人吗?

Ben:

Yes, one, please.

是的,一个人。

Jenny:

I'll seat you. This way, please.

我给您找位子,请走这边。

Ben:

Thank you.

谢谢。

Jenny:

Menu, please.

这是菜单。

Ben:

Thank you.

谢谢。

Jenny:

May I take your order, madam?

夫人,您可以点菜了吗?

Ben:

Yes, I'll take orange juice, two boiled eggs. Make it medium boiled. And just one piece of toast with marmalade, please.

是的,我要柳橙汁、两个煮蛋,蛋煮半熟,再要一片夹果酱的吐司面包。

Jenny:

Would you like coffee or tea, madam?

夫人,您想喝咖啡还是茶呢?

Ben:

Oh, yes. Tea with lemon, please.

哦,我要带柠檬的茶。

Jenny:

All right, ma'am. Well, orange juice, two medium boiled eggs, one piece of toast with marmalade and lemons tea for the lady and tomato juice.

好的,夫人。哦,夫人要柳橙汁、两个半熟的煮蛋、一片夹果酱的吐司、柠檬茶。

Ben:

Very good, thank you.

很好,谢谢你。

Jenny:

ust a moment, please.

请等一会儿。

Ben:

OK.

好的。

有关餐厅点菜英语对话篇3

服务员:

Are you ready to order now?

您准备好点餐了吗?

迈克:

Yes. I'll have some salad, roast beef, and mashed potatoes.

是的.给我来点儿色拉.烤牛肉和土豆泥.

服务员:

How do you want the beef? Rare, medium, or well-done?

牛肉怎么做呢?你比较喜欢生的.中等熟度的.还是完全熟的牛排?

迈克:

Well-done.

完全熟的. 外语学习考试

服务员:

Sure. Do you want to drink anything?

好的.您要喝点什么吗?

迈克:

Do you have coffee or tea?

你们这儿有咖啡或者茶吗?

服务员:

Yes, we have both. Which one would you like, coffee or tea?

是的.我们都有.您想要哪个?咖啡还是茶?

迈克:

Iced tea, please.

来杯冰茶.谢谢.

点餐的英语情景对话篇4

M: Excuse me!

W: Yes. Can I help you?

M: We're ready to order.

M: A cup of coffee for me, and a glass of apple juice for her.

W: Yes, how would you like your coffee?

M: Just black coffee.

M: Do you serve anything else besides drinks, say cake?

W: We also serve sandwiches and cakes.

M: Give me two pieces of cake.

点餐的英语情景对话篇5

A:Excuse me!

打扰了!

B:Yes. Can I help you?

是的。我能帮您吗?

A:We're ready to order. A cup of coffee for me, and a glass of oranges for her.

我们准备好点餐了。我要一杯咖啡,她要一杯橙汁。

B:Yes, how would you like your coffee?

好的,您要什么咖啡?

A:Just black coffee. Do you serve anything else besides drinks, say cake.

黑咖啡,除了喝的,你们还有卖其它东西吗,比如说蛋糕。

B:We also serve sandwiches and cakes.

我们也有三文治和蛋糕。

A:Give me two pieces of cake.

给我两块蛋糕。

点餐的英语情景对话篇6

A:Can I take your order now, Madam?

想好点什么了吗,女士?

B:Yes, what would you recommond?

是,你们有什么推荐的吗?

A:I'm happy to recommond the fish, It testes delicious, and it is today's special. Our chef is from the coast, and love seafood. Today special is actually his favorite dish. so I'm sure it is a

我推荐您点鱼,吃起来很棒,并且是今天的特供。主厨来自沿海,喜欢吃海鲜。今天的特供实际上是他最喜欢的菜。所以我确定会很棒。

B:It does sound wonderful, maybe I'll try it.

听上去不错,我要试一下。

A:Is there anything else? Maybe I can interest you in one of fine appetizers, such as the escargot.

还要其他的吗?或许我可以给你上点开胃菜,像是食用蜗牛。

B:Not today, thanks. But I'd like to know any of the vegetarian dishes.

今天先不要了,谢谢。有什么素菜吗?

A:Yes, here's the menu. What would you think of your order.

有,这是菜单。你想点什么。

B:Maybe I don't want the fish, I think I had the greenbean dish instead.

我不想要鱼了,我想要毛豆。

A:What kind of soup would you like?

您想要什么汤?

B:I'd like the egg drop soup.

鸡蛋汤。

A:Ok, is that all?

好的,就这些吗?

B:Yes.

就这些。

A:what would you like anything to drink or you wait?

你想要点儿喝的,还是先等等?

B:Just nice water, thanks.

一杯水就好,谢谢。